Kevin O'Connor Design Certified Kitchen, Bath & Interior Designer
- We discuss the budget and how I can help you stay within that amount.
- Meet with you and walk the space together.
- Give me your ideas from print and online sources such as Houzz and Pinterest.
- I then take detailed measurements.
- Your ideas get translated into 3D conceptual drawings.
- We meet again and revise the drawings together.
- Introduce all materials you want to use for the project.
- Furniture is placed in the design to confirm traffic patterns and clear floor space.
- Provide photorealistic renderings to bring your ideas to life.
- Give you a detailed scope of labor that eliminate costly errors.
- Format 2D layouts for the contractor and Structural Engineer
- Supply a Materials Budget to estimate what you can expect to spend on appliances, sinks and faucets, etc.
- Provide Plans for Permits
- Material selection
- Project management
Proudly serving Temecula, Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego Counties.
Craftsman Bathroom Concept